Skip to main content
St. Anthony's Canossian Primary School

History

Trace St. Anthony's Canossian School's roots from a small 1879 Middle Road school to its modern Bedok North campus, shaped by over a century of growth and dedication to quality education.

Last updated 14 August 2026
Three smiling schoolgirls in blue uniforms stand beside a wooden cabinet holding CDs and a blue vinyl record.

History

Sepia-toned historic photo of St Anthony's Convent building from the 1930s with colonial architecture.